***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Fun win! Will enjoy this, but so frustrating we coached ourselves out of a couple other wins against Purdue and Iowa. Oh well, at least we got the axe.
Dropped TD, red zone fumble, 2 missed bunny FG’s are not coaching. We are on the right trajectory folks, 2019 was an outlier but the trajectory is still UP.

Time to build the offense around Kaliakmanis.
Starting with line. It was incredible what AK did with guys running free at him all day. Wisconsin front dominated our line on both runs and passes.

With exception of MBS our receiving corps is decent and will be better next year with CAB back.

Dashfire premixed is the shit, pupr over ice and your good to go. To bad my mother in law drank half the bottle on Thanksgiving and I didn't get any...🤣
I haven't tried a pre-mix. I prefer mine using rye but seems like most pre-mixes use bourbon. It's not too sweet?

And to keep this post acceptable to the forum, Go Gophers! Axe stays home!!

AK8 was great. Still feel like we don‘t play to really drill anyone. Pretty decent season overall.

I'm feeling good about this one. Sometimes that's not a good thing for the Gophs. Will be in Camp Randall for the first time since 2016. I think this might be Athan's coming out party.
The kid looked poised and fantastic. Pretty close to a coming out party as you could have. I hope Fleck is salivating over what kind of offense he can have with Kaliakmanis at the helm.

The kid looked poised and fantastic. Pretty close to a coming out party as you could have. I hope Fleck is salivating over what kind of offense he can have with Kaliakmanis at the helm.
With the same OC? Doubtful.

Whatever whiskey/bourbon I have laying around really. I prefer bourbon though. Simple syrup, bitters and an orange slice (a must).
O'Shaunghnessy makes a great Old Fashioned btw. Right next to Surly.

Top Bottom