***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin PAUL BUNYAN AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I think this is into the wind so may be a factor.

don't mind that timeout...play wasn't gonna work

Oh god. Disaster now if we don’t get it. Damn!!

Trying a FG from here with a college kicker into the wind to go up 7 points on 4th and 2 would be an analytically terrible call

Stocker you know I like you but that was a dive. What a bad call. Let’s move in. Let’s call it touching the passer. Watering down football every year. Sad really.
That play hasn't been allowed for about 10 years (unless you're Michigan or OSU).

Stocker you know I like you but that was a dive. What a bad call. Let’s move in. Let’s call it touching the passer. Watering down football every year. Sad really.

You can't hit the QB late. That guy could have easily pulled up. It's a penalty.

LOL. He took 2 full strides after the ball was away, lowered his shoulder and blasted Kaliakmanis.

Clear roughing.

Just jumping in. A little stressful but AK, Mo, receivers, and D doing their part. Heck even the coaches too.

Thought the spot on the 4th down call was BS. Two angles showed forward progress beyond the marker but understand the call on the field was short and not enough to overturn. We miss Seth Green at wildcat. It would seem like maybe 88 could play that role?

Probably noted earlier but MBS needs to modify his catching style somehow to reduce tipped-up balls. It is clearly a pattern that hopefully can be taught. Granted, the balls from Tanner and Athan have "mustard" as the announcer has noted. But his misses go up and not down...at least twice this season to a defender.

Guarded optimism coming into the second half...
MBS needs to be replaced in next year's lineup by a transfer or freshman receiver who can catch. Just way too many drops, not sure that can be cured.

Hard count. Herbig has been jumping the line every down.

Top Bottom