***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin BATTLE FOR PAUL BUNYAN'S AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Nice! Did not expect Wiley to hang onto that!

Me neither....grabbing that and absorbing an immediate hit is difficult.

I know he came out of HS as an "athlete". Does any know if he played some receiver in HS? Certainly has the size.

So glad we converted. We are doing things Wisconsin hasn’t seen much of on film (throws to Green and Wiley). We got the benefit of a couple of very close calls. Expect a couple will go Wisconsin’s way later in the game.

Who is actually our #1 placekicker? Thought it was Lantz coming into the year, but we've used about everybody on the roster due to COVID and injuries. But if everyone is healthy, who's #1?

Grimm on the radio said in college as soon as he touched it, the ball is dead.
I have a friend that's a college football ref though...I'll ask him and post what he says.
Ref friend says if it crossed the goal line it should have been a touchback. Refs must have thought there wasn't enough video evidence to overturn.

Who is actually our #1 placekicker? Thought it was Lantz coming into the year, but we've used about everybody on the roster due to COVID and injuries. But if everyone is healthy, who's #1?
Is this a trick question to see if we can spell his name?

Ref friend says if it crossed the goal line it should have been a touchback. Refs must have thought there wasn't enough video evidence to overturn.
Video wasn’t straight down the line

Why can't our d-ends hold the edge. This isn't rocket science.

Gelly from Bloomington mn

How can we not have any linebackers there?

Dang, we do that! No missed tackles. Nobody near enough to touch him.

Top Bottom