***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin BATTLE FOR PAUL BUNYAN'S AXE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Not surprising. Look at how Corso used the Michigan past vs. Minnesota. They probably saw the same for Minnesota vs. Wisconsin, the spread, and made an easy selection.
Go find a new team to be a “fan” of.

Any chance we find out who's available to play before kick-off? Maybe on KFAN'S pre-game show? Or do the Badger's monitor it?

The only uniform combination I've never been a fan of...

White face mask and white M decal. Not a lot of luck (@iowa, @Maryland). Let's hope they have better luck today!

Would rather have " anthracite " over the white. The chrome helmets are great, these - not so much.

The only uniform combination I've never been a fan of...

White face mask and white M decal. Not a lot of luck (@iowa, @Maryland). Let's hope they have better luck today!

I take back everything I said about our chances to win. Wisconsin by 30. These unis are the WORST EVER!

I want to get up for this game and hope for the slightest chance to win, but I just don’t see it.

1. Wisconsin has won 15 of the last 16 meetings
2. Everyone is forgetting we are going to be down a significant amount of players and get very few back due to COVID or injury
3. Wisconsin is a double digit two score favorite
4. Wisconsin is playing at home
5. This year Wisconsin has looked better by far. They have a much better defense than us and their offense has excelled against bad teams. I know people want to bring up Wisconsin’s three losses, but they all had great defenses. Minnesota is closer to Illinois than those three in terms of defense and Wisconsin killed them. Not to mention Wisconsin beat Michigan and we got floored by them.

The past, present, and (with Wisconsin out recruiting us again this year and our prized big CB will probably not come here) future looks much sunnier for the Badgers.
Why do you occasionally profess you are a gopher fan when the great majority of your posts suggest otherwise.

Like to see Morgan roll out of the pocket more and dump it off to TE or RB. Morgan also needs to keep the ball on the RPO's at least a few times so the threat is there for him to run, even if he only picks up a few yards. Scrap Wildcat, unless we get Kieft and Paulson back. Wi will likely stack the box to stop the run, so there will be opportunities for our receivers to make big plays. I see Geary getting more opportunities this week. Like to see at least 1 deep pass per quarter to Jackson as Morgan has a good touch. Huge test for our O-Line as we must protect Morgan.

Gophers are almost at full strength. Badgers missing several on offense.

Gophers are almost at full strength. Badgers missing several on offense.

Yep. They said on the pre-game show that except "for Anderson" all the players who were unavailable last week will be available today :drink:

Last edited:

How is it that some fans think we have no chance ? there are bigger upsets every week.

Top Bottom