***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT UCLA AT ROSE BOWL STADIUM IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

For sure. It was an incredibly weird time to bring up Brosmer.

Garners also missed a wide open TD abd through 2 picks.

We get it, you find a way to blame Brosmer for everything. I’m sure you give Max about 45-55% of the blame for Greg Johnson whiffing on blocks.
The center is way worse than the QB

In college it doesn't matter, it happened against Iowa too. As long as you have possession outside of the end zone you're good
This isn't the NFL. Bryson can be completely in the end zone. The position of the ball is all that matters.
Ah, wasn’t aware of that difference in the rule. Thanks for the clarification! 👍

LOL
We punted on that possession and gave up the lead.
Yeah, we definitely shouldn't ever try to convert 3rd downs.

Do you think that teams should never punt. Very smart. You should play video game football.

LOL
We punted on that possession and gave up the lead.
Yeah, we definitely shouldn't ever try to convert 3rd downs.
What's the 3rd and 18 success rate again? I asked for it earlier, haven't seen it

Do you think that teams should never punt. Very smart. You should play video game football.
Nice. Put words in my mouth.

I said I'd like to try to convert 3rd and long.

It's been done. I've seen it.

What were the gophers trying to accomplish on the punt. Block the punt, cause it did not seem like that. Set up the return, you had two people unblocked make the tackle. Was there a goal or did they just send 11 guys out there and say best of luck.

What were the gophers trying to accomplish on the punt. Block the punt, cause it did not seem like that. Set up the return, you had two people unblocked make the tackle. Was there a goal or did they just send 11 guys out there and say best of luck.
Do not jump offside. Do not run into the kicker.

Thought the same thing. Why with over 2 minutes left was our returner immediately met with two defenders all by themselves?

It’s called punt safe. You make sure they don’t fake it and pretty much all you want your guy to do is catch the ball.

Longest play for the gophers so far is 13 yards.

Edit: before Jackson got the long catch

Top Bottom