***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT UCLA AT ROSE BOWL STADIUM IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Punting was the right move. Bryson stopping that at the three when we had guys waiting on the one was f***ing idiotic.

Ugh 16 almost rolled himself into the end zone trying to down the punt. In what universe would you down a punt like that so close to the end zone?

How do you punt there? If you hold them 3 and out you'll get it back either way and if you don't the game is over. Terrible game management.
If we get a 3 and out here we get the ball back around midfield with 2 minutes left. Only need a FG (which makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit)

Seriously? Punt with 2:44 left when their O kept the ball of 10 minutes with their last drive!?

We just lost

Fucking PJ with shit play calls

Was it not a better deep ball than any of Brosmers?
For sure. It was an incredibly weird time to bring up Brosmer.

Garners also missed a wide open TD abd through 2 picks.

We get it, you find a way to blame Brosmer for everything. I’m sure you give Max about 45-55% of the blame for Greg Johnson whiffing on blocks.

In the last 2 seasons this offense has been able to close out 2 games. They’ve failed in about 10 games. That’s horrific.

If we get a 3 and out here we get the ball back around midfield with 2 minutes left. Only need a FG (which makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit)
I'll take two chances, first at converting then at stopping them, vs one.

For sure. It was an incredibly weird time to bring up Brosmer.

Garners also missed a wide open TD abd through 2 picks.

We get it, you find a way to blame Brosmer for everything. I’m sure you give Max about 45-55% of the blame for Greg Johnson whiffing on blocks.
He throws it short of the sticks all the time too.

Top Bottom