***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT RUTGERS IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Collectively, I don't think I have ever seen a division one game where one team got easier shots all game long.

Ben will not forget this game !!!
Rutgers will regret pressing with a huge lead sometime down the road .
Was thinking the same thing myself although I don’t see that happening for quite awhile with that way things are looking now.

At this point the players are just going through the motions, they all know the season is lost and many will look for a way out at the end of the year.

At this point the players are just going through the motions, they all know the season is lost and many will look for a way out at the end of the year.
This is a bigger concern than anyone wants to admit. If Battle or Garcia, or God forbid both, leave, we will probably be worse next year, not better.

Can we get that walk on to transfer to MN? Might be our best shooter next year.

We're not even beating the Rutgers scrubs.

Embarrassing. Bad team low talent level poor coaching.
Those 2 guys next year better be all big ten caliber or we will be bad again next year too

The lack of any semblance of game to game improvement by this team or any individual players is a testament to a sever lack of coaching talent.

Can we get that walk on to transfer to MN? Might be our best shooter next year.

I mean.....10/20 vs. 5/25. The shooting is brutally bad. And I realize that we're often forced to toss up prayers.....but the number of open shots missed is astounding.

Usually it’s a good thing when most of the team can return the next year. But I don’t think that’s the case here. There’s no way we improve enough next year with this roster. Total shit show.

This is a bigger concern than anyone wants to admit. If Battle or Garcia, or God forbid both, leave, we will probably be worse next year, not better.
This is becoming a bigger and bigger concern. I'm going to be holding my breath, hoping for the best but fearing the worst, when the season ends.

He's about to get into this fourth consecutive NCAA tournament at Rutgers. That's pretty good in my book.

I think you missed my point. My point is that he finished last in the Big Ten his first two years....yet turned things around.

The kids got broken at about the 10 minute mark of the 2nd half. You could see them collectively give up. It was sad to see. I honestly don't know how Ben is going to put them back together, but that's his job and he has to help these kids believe they have a chance in just a few days. I feel bad for the kids.

We do too. Highly rated players coming in.
Yes. Two of them. This team is more than two good freshman away from being even a .500 team in the B1G. The amount of expectations being put on Evans are incredibly over the top. Freshman big men don't come in and dominate hardly ever.

Minnesota will never win solely on talent. They have to be coached to a higher level. There's no evidence this staff can do that.

Top Bottom