***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Teams violate the inbounds rule every game. The only times I've ever seen it called is against the Gophers.

I think Wisconsin did it against us in a Big Ten tournament game in Pitino's first year, but the refs just let them do it over.

Transition D sucks. Bigs can't stop reaching. We are very good when we take good shots...please continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not getting any 50/50 calls or out of bounds. Home Cookin in full effect.

Garbage call on Lynch for his second. Give me a break.

Springs is having one of those days where he can't hit anything. Time to sit.

I think Wisconsin did it against us in a Big Ten tournament game in Pitino's first year, but the refs just let them do it over.

Of course they did. Bo would have had a stroke on the court otherwise.

Murph 2 FT's in a row? We got this game.

Garbage call on Lynch for his second. Give me a break.

Is that a newer rule? I think putting an arm bar on a guy is an automatic foul if the ball isn't in the paint or something

Why is Springs on this team? He brings nothing.

Foul differential right now? 7-2? 8-2?

Some people can't take a joke.
82d378fa3b4ef87a07a304178265ef82.jpg

We settle for terrible shots when we're in a slump.

Thank you, Nate.

We're awful when Konate has to play big minutes. He still has the BB IQ of an 8 year old.

Nate is playing out of his mind right now! Bakary needs to learn how to get good rebounding position. Swanigan is eating him up down there.

Is it me or this the commentator very pro boiler. When Edwards caught the pass he said "hit it"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swanigan is good but he gets away with hooking his defender. Did it twice in one possession

We're awful when Konate has to play big minutes. He still has the BB IQ of an 8 year old.

He's actually been very good on the defensive end this year. Major improvement over last year.

Top Bottom