***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

That crack back call is all about optics. Pathetic.

Let's see how the play calling is on this drive

Let's exchange a few punts and put on a defensive show...need that under to hit :)

I was just telling you how the receiver needs to block the defender in order to avoid a penalty in that situation.

As far as the difference in the two scenarios: The scenario described here involves a defender attempting to break up a reception by a wr as well as making a tackle.

The penalty involved a wr making a crack back block; not a tackle. CFB has taken a strong stance on crack back blocks because a defender can really get injured with crack back blocks. That's why the wr has to put his hands out in order to lessen the blow to the defender.
If a defender is coming across fast and you’re coming up to block him you can’t put your hands out or you break your wrist or arms. You just have to be really careful on how you shield him or block him. But you can’t always put your arms out in situations.

Morgan doing a better job challenging the 1-1 coverage compared to last week.

Let’s get the running game going NOW.

I played football for exactly one season in junior high, so I know very little about the mechanics from the point of view of the players.

Is it hard to tell when the offense lines up in the wildcat? Like, is it hard for players on D to keep track of who is actually in at quarterback?

What the hell with these spots? Give us our yards.

Top Bottom