***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Purdue had 9 receivers with a catch in the first half; we had a total of 9 passing attempts—4 receivers. Not taking anything from this (since we only ran 20 total plays) except that it is interesting. We had 26 rushing yards in the first half. Under the circumstances, I think the D is having a decent game. A bend-don’t-break day. Defense might need to force a turnover and give our O a short field. Long drives hard to come by today.

So if you fumble a fair catch, the ball is dead when you recover it and you can’t advance it?
Apparently so. Learned this earlier today when Arkansas did it while melting down in the first quarter at Georgia

Purdue had 9 receivers with a catch in the first half; we had a total of 9 passing attempts—4 receivers. Not taking anything from this (since we only ran 20 total plays) except that it is interesting. We had 26 rushing yards in the first half. Under the circumstances, I think the D is having a decent game. A bend-don’t-break day. Defense might need to force a turnover and give our O a short field. Long drives hard to come by today.
I’d love to see more screen plays. Bring back the tunnel screen!

O’Connell is the new drew brees now?! Wtf

Bell is blocking before the catch, isn’t that illegal?

Oh my god. O’Connell that was not good.

Carbon copy crack back. I guess our guy should have flopped more. He can block downfield with the ball in the air because the pass was behind the line of scrimmage

Nice long TD drive here goes a long way.

Top Bottom