***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Of course, the one play I watched and Wisc. scores a TD.

I really thought coming into the season that the recruiting had gotten so much better the last couple of years. It's obvious that the players might be a little more highly rated, but they seem to have very low ceilings... This is bad... Why is it that every single f'ing time in my 50 years, whenever there is "talk" that they can win the division, they IMMEDIATELY lose the next 2-3 games. It happens EVERY single time.....

Anyone predict to see us relying on Kingsbury and Stolsky at LB this year?
I didn't know we had a Kingsbury until today.

Apparently they passed Bud Selig at LB on the depth chart.

I try not to feel this way because it’s not right, but for those of us that have always thought PJ was a fraud this is in a way OK. This is who he is and who we have become. We don’t have a QB on the team that would be in the two deeps for SDSU or NDSU, our staff sucks and it’s all downhill from here. AWJr, et al and Mo aren’t here to cover up the warts any more.

There’s zero playmakers at this point in the back 7 outside of Nubin and Walley and an injured Lindenberg.
There are none on the defensive line either. They were blown all the way back to Minnesota today.

Striggow looks like he's running in mud. The defensive tackles were blown out all day. Joyner makes the oaccasional rush but never finishes.

All against a banged up 0-line.

The battle for the Axe in 2 weeks is going to be epic. Here's an idea - the Loser of the WI - MN game has to go to the Detroit Bowl.
If Nebraska beats wisconsin it will be opposite

The winner will get the big ten tie in bowl
The loser will qualify at 5-7 for whatever bowl doesn’t have a team

I was a PJ defenders and my apologies to Jerry Kill, he was right after all. To bad his siesures forced him our here. Fleck should be fired asap.

The sad reality is the schedule really isn't that tough overall. Only two solid top-25 teams. Iowa and North Carolina are very questionable.

I think Harrison Jr. should sit out next week to prepare for the combine.

I really thought coming into the season that the recruiting had gotten so much better the last couple of years. It's obvious that the players might be a little more highly rated, but they seem to have very low ceilings... This is bad... Why is it that every single f'ing time in my 50 years, whenever there is "talk" that they can win the division, they IMMEDIATELY lose the next 2-3 games. It happens EVERY single time.....
I believe recruiting has been good...Fleck just cannot coach!

A.D.s throughout the Big 10 checking to see when they play Minnesota in 2024 so they can schedule homecoming.

49 points to Purdue with 3 minutes left. What happened.

AK has improved since real bad but then defense goes south.

If Nebraska beats wisconsin it will be opposite

The winner will get the big ten tie in bowl
The loser will qualify at 5-7 for whatever bowl doesn’t have a team
I don't think you grasped the sarcasm. I meant that going to the Detroit bowl should be seen as punishment. - which is why the losing team would have to go.

Top Bottom