***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Peej looks peesed now...
He quit chomping his gum. He must think that he doesn’t need the boost to his cognitive ability any more this game? Just little shit like that chewing the gum to increase the blood flow to his brain and have him think better during the games. What a tool.

Field goal. I can only laugh before I start crying.

Its going to be close on the TOP we are up 1:58 god i hope we can win that one!

image_858301cd.jpeg

row the bot, lobot
I'd take Craig Bohl

In all seriousness, can someone explain any possible strategic / analytical rationale for a FG attempt there? Apart from giving your kicker an extra practice rep?

In all seriousness, can someone explain any possible strategic / analytical rationale for a FG attempt there? Apart from giving your kicker an extra practice rep?
Because now we're down 3 scores instead of being down... 3 scores.
Duhhhh.

PJ is an idiot, no strategy or analytics really

Rossi was out schemed on the 1st play. Our De's have been so undisciplined all season. If they held out Lindeberg to keep his Redshirt Coyle needs to have a difficult conversation for breakfast with FG fleck

Gophers being clobbered by a 2-7 team that is outplaying them on both offense and defense. Gophers have to beat Wisconsin to make a bowl. This has been a very bad season.

Hopefully we'll have Darius Taylor back by then.

were really lucky purdue didn't decide to put the hammer down and score 60. the room is there

Good God #16 on defense is NAIA size and speed. How the F is Bryson in the game.

Our young stud recruits look like they could be playing for Louisiana Tech.

Good to know a really banged up offensive line for a 2-7 team could produce the worst game of the Rossi era for the D

Top Bottom