***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

And it worked, just reinforcing the shitty decision making.

I liked when he would use the first half time outs to avoid delay of game, unfavorable defensive looks, or in moments of confusion
You serious, Clark? He used to burn them all in the 1st quarter. Saving them all is just as bad in the opposite direction.

Are you kidding me, NW beating the Badgers, Rutgers playing Iowa tough and we lay another egg … slight optimism with that TD though, very slight

Didn’t know Bell was still on the team.
Did you just tune the game in?

He had a 39 yard catch early in the game and should have caught a TD pass a few minutes before he got that one.

I liked when he would use the first half time outs to avoid delay of game, unfavorable defensive looks, or in moments of confusion
Yeah, took me awhile to come around to it, but he was right. It's college. Get the dang play call right. I don't care if that means using them in the first quarter. Can't take them with you.

Flip the Switch. Second half Rossi adjustments.
Pound the fuck out of them. THEYRE SOFT!

Can we see the Gophers find some ability to tackle, and adjust on defense?

Amazing that we're both talking about a hugely disappointing season, possibly missing a bowl, and trailing a 2-7 team by 15 points and also talking about winning the Big Ten West.

Are you kidding me, NW beating the Badgers, Rutgers playing Iowa tough and we lay another egg … slight optimism with that TD though, very slight
Hey man, first-year QB and lost a lot from last year. Get bowl eligible this year and I'm happy. Just need to win this game.

Good thing the Gophs are famous for their quick-strike capabilities and can gain the lead in a matter of seconds!

Amazing that we're both talking about a hugely disappointing season, possibly missing a bowl, and trailing a 2-7 team by 15 points and also talking about winning the Big Ten West.
I don't think this season is hugely disappointing if they manage to win one more game.

Wow…BSF and CrAB….is this 2019?

Haven’t heard or seen those two names since

Didn’t know they were still on this team 😆

Well despite us losing this is some fun football. Could do with a little more defense from our team.

Rossi has to give our LB's a motivational speech at halftime. They need to step up. #49 got beat on the long pass to the P TE. Our linebacker was out of position on the long run. P has 175 yards rushing at half.

We could be down 3 scores instead of one if we get stopped there.

If they can’t convert 2 yards against this sieve defense…they deserve to lose. They were down two scores at the time and haven’t shown they can reliably stop Purdue. They need to try and keep it close and try for a turnover or a stop. Thankfully they did get that stop and converted to CAB. Very winnable game still, and fortunate end to the half.

Fleck is losing me, and I’ve been a defender.

“Call timeouts you fucking idiot”
“Not calling timeouts will cost them points”
Team scores 7 points
“Unreal that the offense bails out Fleck”

Top Bottom