***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

4th and 1.5 on 48 yardline, we shoulda gone for it

If our D can get a stop to start the 2nd half, our chances of winning doubles

If they score with their first drive in the second half, then not looking good y’all

Our D def is losing this game for us

Rossi has to give our LB's a motivational speech at halftime. They need to step up. #49 got beat on the long pass to the P TE. Our linebacker was out of position on the long run. P has 175 yards rushing at half.
33 is terrible. 45 is sitting out to keep his red shirt. 6 is hurt again and 49 is fresh out of HS. I actually think our DL has to step it up and start making plays. They have no excuse.

33 is terrible. 45 is sitting out to keep his red shirt. 6 is hurt again and 49 is fresh out of HS. I actually think our DL has to step it up and start making plays. They have no excuse.
If that is the case what a terrible decision. This is a winnable game, next week is what 1-2% why would you not sit him next week. Mind boggling if true.

Rossi has to give our LB's a motivational speech at halftime. They need to step up. #49 got beat on the long pass to the P TE. Our linebacker was out of position on the long run. P has 175 yards rushing at half.
The guy who beat #49 40+ yards downfield was a RB out if the backfield, I believe (aWR in HS). Maybe I saw things wrong, but I don’t think it was a TE.

The gophers will n we more than 5 completed passes this second half unlike the past two games combined.

Don't want to say terrible call but it was.

TV ratings like all these big plays against the Gophers.

How have we not fixed this by now.

That reminded me of the Illinois game. Nubin get fried again?

Top Bottom