***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Wasting possessions down 15 when you can't stop the other team. Nice.

Near the 50, do you go for it on 4th or assume you have time?

Update: Defense actually held, got ball inside 50.

Three timeouts and we use none to give us time for a final drive. Fucking flecking asshole.

Edit: the moron let 60 seconds run off then calls a timeout.

Ciao - I’m off to greener pastures,
I’m no longer a Man Masochist Sports Fan

he is the most horrible game manager, trust your darn defense (I know not today)

So you burned so much time not calling timeouts, I am expecting a run to just get to halftime.

Glad we saved two TO's and let them burn all the clock. Fleck's in game coaching is just brutal.
He used to be pretty savvy with the first half timeouts. This season has been a major drop off.

Well they have a terrible punter might be the only time we see him

Will we even get 3? With PJ….too conservative so most likely NO

Kaliakmanis should be playing D3 in the MIAC. He sucks and this team will go nowhere with him at QB.

Fleck might be the worst time managing coach I have ever seen. Game after game...

Another 35 seconds sure would be swell right now

Yeah use it now to save 3 seconds instead of on second down to save 40

He used to be pretty savvy with the first half timeouts. This season has been a major drop off.
You serious, Clark? He used to burn them all in the 1st quarter. Saving them all is just as bad in the opposite direction.

Glad we saved two TO's and let them burn all the clock. Fleck's in game coaching is just brutal.

Cut PJ some slack here. He was just scared shitless and couldn't wait for the half to end.

Top Bottom