***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Toast, we don't have the firepower or playbook to come back. 6 same plays on offense ain't gonna cut it.

I’m gonna keep watching the game, but I’m done with this cesspool of a thread.

Think we will run a 2 person route throw at somones feet, run to the short side and then throw it short on 3rd down? My guess would be correct.

Hate to see a kid get hurt but we will be better without Jones in the secondary. It will screw up the Purdue offense as they won now where to go with their passing attack.

Gophers can get beat by 60 this week and next week it doesn’t matter.

Beat the Badgers and you get a bowl game.

At least something to still play for.

We can bash Rossi and the defense... it's easy to get frustrated with their play. Gotta remember, though, that the Gophers lost a tremendous amount of players that would have been relied upon for meaningful minutes to the transfer portal... Imagine Trill Carter, Gage Keys, Austin Booker, Braelen Oliver, Beanie Bishop, Flip Dixon, and Stephen Ortiz all playing instead of all the freshmen who've been called upon to play this season.

Ortiz can’t see the field for Umass. I don’t think he’d be helpful. Bishop was awful for us. These aren’t the flexes you think they are.

Time to shed the Row The Boat coach, and get one who uses a motor, not oars.

Our DE's all year go way to far inside on the mesh, game 10 and still happening

Five straight touchdown drives against this defense. Illinois and Purdue.

I don't give a shit if we have a few true freshman playing. That's horrendous.

I want to know how sucky we can be.
If you want to tell me, feel free.

That was a gift this almost got real ugly

I’ve spent too much of my life wishing the Gophers could beat Wisconsin and Iowa.

It is such a Minnesota thing to kind of get my wish, finally, just as Illinois and Purdue become untouchable.

Top Bottom