***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Go figure. Kaliakmanis actually looks good and the rest of the team is a shitshow

Looks like he got a heel to the sack.
Ouch!!!

I lost all interest in the gophers after last weeks meltdown. F##k Fleck. Letting a receiver behind you with no timeouts and the game virtually over is grade school football. Will never forget about that one.

The talent on the field minus 2 players is FCS at best.

We are 2 steps slower and 2 plates on rack wussier than the team across the line.

This is 100% rebuild mode.

Next year against those PAC teams we are going to give up 45 a game with Rossi's D.

Loved Rossi when it was a run first league. Now, it is a disaster

We can bash Rossi and the defense... it's easy to get frustrated with their play. Gotta remember, though, that the Gophers lost a tremendous amount of players that would have been relied upon for meaningful minutes to the transfer portal... Imagine Trill Carter, Gage Keys, Austin Booker, Braelen Oliver, Beanie Bishop, Flip Dixon, and Stephen Ortiz all playing instead of all the freshmen who've been called upon to play this season.

so is Purdon't pretending to be Ohio State, or is it time to throw in the towel because this team not good?

I’m not sure I can blame play calling for a very easy TD drop.
Sure you can. Players are blameless all on the coaches to some of the posters here.

How many times are we going to drop a perfectly thrown ball in the end zone……good lord

Gophers are good in goal line defense when they don't have to worry about their main weakness - defending the deep ball

I’m going to start the game assuming we are going to lose, this way if by some miracle we win, I will be happily surprised.

Top Bottom