***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PURDUE BOUNCE BACK GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

With the number of years that Coach Fleck has been here and the "culture" of ELITE that he preached, I am having a hard time watching a team that seems poorly coached and undisciplined in nearly every aspect of the game. This is especially disturbing considering the Gophers are being beaten down by arguably the worst team in the Big 10 West.

At this point, will Minnesota end it's season without a bowl game to play in?
You do realize that the team changes greatly year to year regardless of how many years the HC has been around?

Against the bottom 3 teams in the BIG (ILL, NU, and PU), MN Defense has given up an average of 389 total yards, and the PU game hasn't gotten to the 4th qtr yet!

Young team blah blah he gets this year, he will have 19 returning starters next year poetentially. (Hope QB1 is updated), if this is what it is next year......

I believe in this talent we have but I just don’t think the play calling is setting them up to be their best

Look at it this way.

A bunch of young guys are getting value experience with game reps. 🤷‍♂️

You do realize that the team changes greatly year to year regardless of how many years the HC has been around?
As with every team in the nation. Culture and depth have been a Fleck mantra. Improve your daily best.
This team has seen regression over the season, and that is entirely on this coaching staff.
Excuses may work in the MAC at Western Michigan, but they don't fly in the Big 10 with the facilities that Fleck has.

Top Bottom