***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

3rd and 20.... Way to make it easier for Athan!

I thought they practiced with noise this week. Is that our 4th motion penalty ?

I see Brockington, #0 in there and no sign of Dylan Wright. Did he get booted, quit, or just get demoted I wonder.

Some of the posts on his complaining on the sideline to coaches must have been on to something.

2 times on that O series the clock was running. Both times they snapped at :13 and :15 left on the play clock. Stupid.

Fleck always shits the bed on primetime games. We never look good in these games 😭

I see Brockington, #0 in there and not sign of Dylan Wright. Did he get booted, quit, or just get demoted I wonder.

Some of the posts on his complaining on the sideline to coaches must have been on to something.
Hopefully all 3

Frankly, the Penn State QB is not stub QB. But he’s got a screen pass, a tight end drag over the middle, a play action square out as his play calls. All very safe QB throws. Where are ours?

QB too busy running away from the firehouse blitz. They need to throw on early downs and hope the shitty Goph receivers don't drop the ball.

Mark Crawford earning his stripes.

Game MVP, expecting him to get 10-12 punts tonight and maybe set a B1G record for punt yardage

Good use the TO there. We were not ready.

Tough to play defense when everyone in the stadium knows your offense sucks and can’t score. Iowa has nothing on this offense.

Top Bottom