***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE PRIME TIME WHITE OUT IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Dropped pass on 1st down and 2 false starts...don't think Fleck was involved on either situations
Talking about the run run 3rd and long run offense we have been doing.

I see Brockington, #0 in there and no sign of Dylan Wright. Did he get booted, quit, or just get demoted I wonder.

Some of the posts on his complaining on the sideline to coaches must have been on to something.
KFAN pregame said he is in MSP with an injury. He is expected back next week

Jesus Christ how many false starts are we gonna have? 20. Is this Pop Warner football?

It was a zone. Our CB, Smith, just sat there at the LOS so one safety had to go to the sideline to cover a WR. It was a blown coverage but I don’t think it was on the LB.
The commentator had said otherwise twice now.

Quick snaps please. Don’t let Penn State set and reset defenses. Quick snaps in noisy environment help OL stay away from false starts.

I see Brockington, #0 in there and no sign of Dylan Wright. Did he get booted, quit, or just get demoted I wonder.Yea

Some of the posts on his complaining on the sideline to coaches must have been on to something.
Wright didn’t make the trip

Many poster names I'm not familiar with at all. Think I'll go off this thread as this is a knee jerk reaction thread with much negativism that I prefer not to be around. Not my kind of crowd. Bye to you guys. If you say something negative to me. LOL! I won't see it.

Must be nice to have receivers who go out and make a play... been a while since we had one of those.

We need better DB coverage that was another TD in the cracks of the Cover 2.

Top Bottom