***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I don't see that as flagrant or a blindside hit. Guy deserves it anyway.

If the ball wasn't blown dead that's not a penalty. If it was, that's still not an ejection

It wasn't nearly as bad after seeing the replay. Still so stupid.

I'm not a fan of cheap hits in any case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, that wasn't even a bad hit... shoulder to shoulder. So fat guy can headhunt but when he gets hit shoulder to shoulder, it's a penalty?

**** that fat ****ing kicker. Headhunting prick deserves all of that and more.

Honestly, that wasn't even a bad hit... shoulder to shoulder. So fat guy can headhunt but when he gets hit shoulder to shoulder, it's a penalty?

Yup. Again, guy deserved that yesterday.

brian smith idk if we just found this dude on the way into beaver stadium but keep throwing him the ball please

Pretty sure fat guy manhunts the ball carrier which is legal. Just a dumb play by Waters. Play was over.

Did the coaches tell the defense not to cover the pass at halftime? Seriously, getting way out coached right now.

Coaches aren't losing their man on pass coverage- this is a player problem

**** that fat ****ing kicker. Headhunting prick deserves all of that and more.

Correct.
Though I am not sure why we are hitting him in the chest. Should have a guy assigned to cut him on every kick.

Coaches aren't losing their man on pass coverage- this is a player problem

The coaching problem is having horribly coached d line who lose contain or allow a huge lane to step up in the pocket.

Pretty sure fat guy manhunts the ball carrier which is legal. Just a dumb play by Waters. Play was over.

If the play was over, then that's another thing. Didn't think the play was over when he got hit.

If anything, it was a flop or maybe he was too tired to get up.

Play was dead. Cheap hit.

They haven't showed a single angle that says play was dead. It may have been cheap. Wasn't an electable offense even if it was late. Horrible officiating.

They haven't showed a single angle that says play was dead. It may have been cheap. Wasn't an electable offense even if it was late. Horrible officiating.
and the Oscar for best actor goes to Pedophile State's kicker.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Wider angle video.

Top Bottom