***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

****ing fake pass interference call and just like that PS is leading!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What an implosion. Full team effort, really

This is the result of an undercoached team. We have a 'db guru' but our DBs can't
cover, we can't hold on Defense and we refuse to give up the rutm on 3rd and long.

Our players don't know option responsibilities. That is bad coaching. TC needs to take the defense back over. Defense is horribly coached so far this year.

Awful, awful football. Coaching down to players. Everyone gets a red sharpie on this one

agree on the claeys defense thing he should definitely be focusing on that side of the ball more and let jay do his thing on the offense a la zim/turner

They practice vs the option everyday. There is so,etching else going on

Did the coaches tell the defense not to cover the pass at halftime? Seriously, getting way out coached right now.

I have no problem with him pounding that fat **** headhunter.

MELTDOWN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So undisciplined. How is not getting his ass chewed right now?

In my mind, I was thinking how this game would prove if Claeys is the guy or not. This is not a healthy nor good Pen State team... and if we end up losing... it's because we got out coached. No discipline.

The team is not coached very well and have played uninspired football for most of the year.

You can tell he's a former soccer player. Flopping fat ****.

I'm not sure what that was so bad? He got popped, he does it on kick off.
This is the over weight kicker who got away with a clear targeting call last
weekend thinking he's tough sh*t. Good, drop him.

So you can't hit the fatass kickerr who goes down every kick to smoke someone?

Very undisciplined. Not good football at all.

AHAHAHAAHA undisciplined bull****. Get control of your team, Claeys. Once is an aberration, twice is a signal .. This many times is coaching. Plain and simple

Top Bottom