***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

If we lose this game it will be due to stupidity.

One play can change the course of a season, I really hope that's not what we just saw.

This whole thing is falling apart fast, and it all started with the decision
to put Ayinde on the field....for some reason...

So is this where we disintegrate?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is about as big of a momentum shift as you'll see.

WOw, talk about shi!t unraveling in a hurry. MN was dominating this game. One stupid play on D, 3 lackluster plays on O, one stupid play on ST....boom, we have a game. Probably tied (if not worse) in a minute or two. CFB is so frustrating.

Wow how fast things change. We are in meltdown mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just saw michigan has missed 3 field goals today

I can't believe we're not trying to establish our running game. And then on top of that we CONTINUE TO MAKE STUPID GOD DAMN PENALTIES ****.

They are making tackles and we have Ayinde.

It's one thing to miss a tackle, but that was a pathetic effort.

The stupid penalties this year are unbelievable. Kill would be going nuts! Claeys just stands there.

Looks like I tuned in at the wrong time. Sounds like the Gophers are turning into the USA Ryder Cup squad, ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now we find out if TC is a big time football coach. You have to beat a bad team. Can't let a bad team beat you.

I can't believe we're not trying to establish our running game. And then on top of that we CONTINUE TO MAKE STUPID GOD DAMN PENALTIES ****.
This!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This is a team effort in blowing it right now. Gotta get a turnover or a sack SOON or its gonna be over

Gopher football: hope for the best, expect the worst. Play like this and 3-6 looks in play.

Top Bottom