***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT PENN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

All done watching this garbage..... let me knownwhen they hire a new coach

I’m glad we have Coyle and I am a supporter, but he needs to let Pitino go after tonight, for the sake of the players. Don’t see why you would keep him on. Can’t think of one good reason.

I can understand the sentiment of giving someone like Curry more time on the floor at the end of his career. However, the way it's working out looks like the coach is torturing him.
They gotta take his minutes away, he just cant move. When Mash and Curry are defending in ball screens its an easy bucket.

Just an FYI guys, Coyle needs to give Pitino a 30 day notice in writing if hes firing him... Its already happened... Just be patient

Just an FYI guys, Coyle needs to give Pitino a 30 day notice in writing if hes firing him... Its already happened... Just be patient
Not according to Pitino's delusional radio show the other day

Anyone have a torch? I either need to set myself or the Gopher basketball program on fire.

We look like we're going to lose to PSU by over 30.

I mean at this point, do guys even want to practice? They must just want the season to end.

They’ll lose this, lose to Rutgers, lose weakling Wed, done.

Is Brandon Johnson hurt or did he just refuse to go back in this game?

Would be appropriate to leave Richard at Happy Valley after this game......no need for him to come back....

Ihnen inadvertantly clobbers Curry. That sums up the year.

Glad the boys rallied around their coach...

And have their been two more awful endings to a half than this game and Illinois? If these games were remotely close they'd be killers.

Top Bottom