***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

PJ danced back to the sideline. Nice footwork that WR coulda been a DB.

What is up with these awful short kickoffs? Let’s just give them the ball on the 40 every time. I thought Ryerse was capable of reaching the end zone?

Nice work by Fleck and Simonson to get the WR recruits in and playing at an elite level! I remember when we only had one option and this is a deep crew.

Sarcasm would be if he wasn’t there. He was there. So that’s not a very good attempt at sarcasm.

Would have been a good joke if P.J. didn’t run on the field though. B+ for Sarcastic effort. D-for execution.
The two guys over Batemen were not PJ, I didn't see him on my TV standing behind the one guy.
My Apologies for offending.

Our highest rated recruits are wide receivers.

Tyler Johnson and Rashod Bateman with 10 TDs on the season and each over 1000 yards

The sports-reference.com searchable database only goes back to 2000, and no Big Ten team has had two such receivers in that time. There's a very good chance this is the first pair ever to reach those milestones.

That’s what I want to see more of from Morgan. Buying time with his feet!

Anyone else nervous to see Brooks running the ball?

I love it when I watch an NFL game and see former Gophers playing. Just not many of them in the League. Hopefully PJ changes that.

The two guys over Batemen were not PJ, I didn't see him on my TV standing behind the one guy.
My Apologies for offending.
ah, ya have them something to do on a quiet Saturday.

Top Bottom