***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Big Ten road win against a tourney bubble team in a building they've had a lot of trouble in.

When is the last time this program won back to back road games? And against this type of competition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody got into foul trouble which was very nice to see.

Just when I was about to complain about free throws.

MASON! Ice in the vein!

This is a real good gopher team getting a W on the road against a good northwestern team.

Enjoy it people!!

With this schedule we'll be lucky to be 1-8, 2-7 to start...WOOF!!

Now I hope Iowa puts Nebraska back in their place.

Pitino might make me eat crow by the time the season ends. I would be fine with it.

Another quality win by this team. I'm having a blast watching this team grow. Hopefully the Barn is rocking vs OSU and we can make it 3 straight

Northwestern really helped them with a hideous 1-15 from three point range in the second half....Lucky win but we have been on the other side of these games with bball and football for years.

Partly because many were tough shots. Defense definitely had something to do with it.

Pitino might make me eat crow by the time the season ends. I would be fine with it.

Man I want to dig thru some ghole members' posts here....

But, I won't, we are on the same team and I am just glad he is proving people wrong. :)

I had them at 20 wins this year after the arkansas game... looking low now...

Ski-U-Mah!

But, I won't we are on the same team and I am just glad he is proving people wrong. :)

Ski-U-Mah!

I have a friend who is a walking KFAN opinion, I have to restrain myself from giving him crap, but I do cuz I don't want to be mean.

Bring on Ohio State. They don't have a strong team, have to win that one at home.

Les Bolstad has Pitino out of a job by April. Unless he reconsiders. :cool:

But, I won't, we are on the same team and I am just glad he is proving people wrong. :)

Ski-U-Mah!

Last year i blocked all the users that were really really negative about Pitino. I still read their posts, just blocked them as a tag. Fun now opening their posts and reading all the duckies and bunnies.

I know the truth boys. I know. ;)

Partly because many were tough shots. Defense definitely had something to do with it.

Absolutely. So many of those threes were with under 5 on the shot clock. Good contests on a lot of those looks.

Are you saying we were lucky they went 1-15 from 3 in 2nd half?.. seriously curious on the lucky statement..

We were lucky they missed so many shots, Yes.....The game was up for grabs down the stretch and they were cold.....We have lost to hot shooting wildcat teams at Welsh-Ryan in the past.

Top Bottom