***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The Gopher program and the fans are pumped as we should be. But the Pitino-killer Collins lies ahead. From Mo Walker's missed lay-up at the buzzer to flat games at Northwestern, the Gophers under Pitino haven't fared as well as need to vs Northwestern. With the Wildcats vying for an elusive NCAA Tourney bid, the lone head-to-head for the regular season is big. This is a solid squad we're facing tonight. The key at Northwestern is to not get rattled by their crazy fan base, just kidding, gotta create our own energy and keep the bigs out of foul trouble.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good time to break the negative energy at their building. They have done a good job this season of removing the negative that was last year. I expect the same today. I really can't believe that I almost expect to see another Gopher road win.;)

The 4 returnees from last year should take out 50 points worth of frustration from last year out on the Cats.

If the guys from last year don't hate the Wildcats they aren't human...embarrassed us last year twice.

This is a good NW squad- no home losses. Lost by 2 @ Butler and lost by 4 to Notre Dame (neutral court I believe), lost by 9 @MSU...won at Penn State who almost beat Mich on the road last night. The Gophers will have to play very well to pull this off.

I like our chances!!!

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sure is quiet over here. Where is everyone on GH?

Just been waiting for Dave Lee and Mike Max to give us the most accurate info.....

Looking back at the past couple of years for the Gophers Welch Ryan arena really has been a house of horrors for the Gophers, lets hope that changes tonight with a win!

I was at the game the last time we won at Welsh-Ryan in 2014 and I'll be there tonight. I like to think of myself as a good luck icon so hopefully I'll bring it tonight.

Hate loosing to those poindexters...eff the mild cats. Go Gophers!

I was at the game the last time we won at Welsh-Ryan in 2014 and I'll be there tonight. I like to think of myself as a good luck icon so hopefully I'll bring it tonight.

Give 'em one for me right where it counts:mad:

Tough game at Welsh Ryan .. best team that NW has had in years. The Gophers need to keep playing with confidence and not get frustrated if they get down early. Once again make their FT's and limit TO's .. if that happens I like our chances. Stay out of foul trouble as well. Thinking that this might be a breakout game for Amir.

Very cool - Gold on the Road - NW is in grey? Let's hope we don't miss the first few minutes of the game with the late start.

Very cool - Gold on the Road - NW is in grey? Let's hope we don't miss the first few minutes of the game with the late start.
Fire up your ESPN 3 in case.

On ESPN 2 - Purdue going down to the wire AT tOSU. Need Purdue to return to a top 15 team.

Any way to watch this game if you don't have ESPNU?

Great opportunity to build confidence. Just stay out of foul trouble...please!!

Purdue might just survive this if Caleb can make a free throw.

Great opportunity to build confidence. Just stay out of foul trouble...please!!

Northwestern is very small. We should be able to stay out of foul trouble a little easier than against Purdue and MSU.

Top Bottom