***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The concessions at Ryan Field are the worst I’ve ever seen at a major venue. My high school served better off a card table in the gym lobby

Morgan and Daniel Jackson just don't seem to connect.
More so on Tanners part… Even on that end zone drop, it would’ve taken a spectacular catch from Jackson to score a touchdown.

The concessions at Ryan Field are the worst I’ve ever seen at a major venue. My high school served better off a card table in the gym lobby
Better call a pizza place and have them drone it in.

The B1G broadcaster mentioned Tanner has regressed. He regressed last year.

it might be time to give someone else a shot. If we go up 30-7, we should put someone else to toss it

Are there more Gopher fans in the stands than Northwestern fans?

Huh? It was a crazy unfortunate bounce that allowed that to be picked. 98% of the time.....that doesn't pop up into the air like that.
Yeah, that other northwestern defender that Tanner was throwing to couldn’t make the catch… Bad hands.

I've heard they have the best boiled hot dogs.

I've heard they have the best boiled hot dogs.
It’s actually sad because there’s tons of great Chicago places they could feature but nada…

no beer, cold nacho cheese in plastic cups and the boiled dogs.

Huh? It was a crazy unfortunate bounce that allowed that to be picked. 98% of the time.....that doesn't pop up into the air like that.
Not sure how anyone could argue that throw by Tanner wasn't a bad one.

Agreed. Morgan threw an incompletion. I'll credit the NW DB for great hustle in getting the interception.

People on Twitter think his arm was hit on the throw

Not sure how anyone could argue that throw by Tanner wasn't a bad one.

Who said it was a good pass? I said that the chance for a pick on that was low. The fact that it popped up in the air was really unlikely.

The BG loss has been making betting on the Gophers basically free money. Won both halves last week.....and they were only favored by four in the first half here.
I actually moved the line and gave NW as many points as possible to increase the payout.

Halftime
Team Stats
Game Stats
Minnesota
Northwestern
First Downs174
Rushing Attempts2811
Rushing Yards12465
Rushing Avg4.45.9
Receptions102
Receiving Yards12911
Receiving Avg12.95.5
Passing Yards12911
Pass C-A-I10-14-02-7-0
Plays-Yards42-25318-76
Yards/Play6.024.22
Kick Return Yards0-00-0
Punt Return Yards1-130-0
Interception-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Yards0-00-0
Fumbles-Lost0-00-0
Penalties2-202-18
Punts0-NaN2-52.0
Possession19:4605:53
3rd Down Eff5-72-4
4th Down Eff0-00-0
All of us would have liked to see points on the board before the half but like the balances yards between passing and running and our TOP is a recipe for victory.

Can’t get too comfortable, we’ve witnessed collapse before and lose the lead. 13 points lead is not convincing enough for me. They get the ball back to start the half. Need a 3 and out and we go down and score THEN I’ll feel a little bit more relieved.

Didn't have a clean chance with Jackson there. You can cut the shtick here, dummy.
Hate to break it to you, sport… Jackson didn’t get his hands on anything. Number zero got hit right in the hands but couldn’t make the interception….

Top Bottom