***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Larry Csonka..Only man in the NFL to ever be called for unneccesary roughness penalty while being the ball carrier!!
Csonka would almost always carry the ball in his left hand and use his right arm as as a weapon. Forearm shivs and swinging elbows cleared off lot of would be tacklers. He was a beast!

Failure to have this is what got Pitino fired...
Pitino was too fascinated by the label on the back of his tie. ("They sell this kind of tie in Minneapolis??")

Yes, lots on the red line, and lots in the stadium, although spread out. Back to river north, Michigan ave hotel just now, and turned to be one my better road trips.

Enough of a buttkicking I literally fell asleep at the start of the 4th quarter and just finished watching now. No adrenaline. No stress.

Good job.

This game feels like a trap or something bad (major injury happens or something). Bowling Green everyone overlooked too and looked what happened. I feel like Northwestern is going to blitz and make changes all game like Bowling Green did and dare us to throw and cause problems. I hope I am wrong, but I got a bad bad feeling about this and not becoming bowl eligible this year.
LOL

Top Bottom