***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTHWESTERN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Well, there's a redshirt freshman running back, Kendall Moore, on the roster. As someone else mentioned, there's also Kramer. Undoubtedly, there are other players on the roster who played running back at the prep level.
Derek LeCaptain ran for 5200 yards in high school.

We're so close to breaking a run

Looks like Williams gonna miss a few games

Thomas is stronger at this point than Bucko (only a true freshman), so he can break more runs.

Waiting until the last second to change the play costs us again. Fire Sanford.

I had a friend who went to Macalester who was a real big strong guy but did not play any sports. He said the football coaches there would find him in the hallway and ask him if he wanted to play and he'd have to decline them on a somewhat regular basis. No idea if this was true, but I feel like we're gonna have to do this at running back pretty soon.

I had a friend who went to Macalester who was a real big strong guy but did not play any sports. He said the football coaches there would find him in the hallway and ask him if he wanted to play and he'd have to decline them on a somewhat regular basis. No idea if this was true, but I feel like we're gonna have to do this at running back pretty soon.
I think half the basketball roster was found that way.

AXEL, we need to have a discussion.

Top Bottom