***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NORTH CAROLINA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Yep. Time for the enchantment under the sea dance to begin. Back to the future reference.

I can’t believe 45 didn’t answer the bell. 8 maybe got a little big for his britches. 7? 33 can’t play. 1 is awesome. I still love our D let’s knock their QB out and win this thing.
7 can play, just is inexperience.

If you are playing against a deadly accurate QB, you pretty much have two choices…pressure him, or play close to the receivers. The loose zone D today hasn’t been a good choice. In particular, it might be a good idea to try to cover the guy who has gotten over half of the targets.

Bend but don’t break, hold fast in the red zone has been pretty effective. They just gave up those long completions which area killer. Maye is awesome, have to give credit. MN has to be perfect.

Where is everyone who wanted to start Athan last year?

Beautiful day here in chapel hill. Good showing by M&G fans but nothing like Colorado last year. Failure to execute deep in UNC territory, inaccuracy by Athan, and #7 losing his WR are the difference. Must play tighter on the edges, keep Maye in the pocket, and get the ball out quicker on straight drop back pass. Also need one more turnover. Realistically UNC wins this 35-23 or so but MN 31-30 or something isn’t off the table

Walley just went back into the locker room. Was he dinged up in the first half?

AK good start so far....keep it going!

Team Stats
Game Stats
Minnesota
North Carolina
First Downs1115
Rushing Attempts1420
Rushing Yards7934
Rushing Avg5.61.7
Receptions718
Receiving Yards83287
Receiving Avg11.915.9