***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Seems like every play were are flirting with a delay of game. Can’t be that hard to call a play can it.

Jackson needs to battle back harder for the ball. He would’ve gotten the penalty drawn if he did

It's a little tough watching these rough-around-the-edges young guys after last year. OL as well. A couple of the young guys are like baking bread; they have potential to be really good but need a little more baking first.

I know they're young, but Wiley and Potts need to be much more decisive and run upfield. They spend way too much time dancing around and running east-west. They need to learn from Mo - be decisive, put your head down and run low and hard.

Play calling/coaching is absurd.. not at the level it needs to be. The fact we have to continually scramble to get the snap off as the clock hits zero put way to much pressure on the QB. Trust your players coach

I know they're young, but Wiley and Potts need to be much more decisive and run upfield. They spend way too much time dancing around and running east-west. They need to learn from Mo - be decisive, put your head down and run low and hard.
Yeah. You can get away with that when you’re way better than everyone else like they likely were in high school

Nebraska keeps snapping the ball with 12-15 seconds on the play clock. Cheaters!

We've always done the dumb check with the sideline thing, but not this much trouble getting plays in.
Well we are playing with a lot of people out. Personnel groupings are probably different. Subbing in and out is different. They’ve gotta figure it out but I get why it would be worse than usual today

Sori-Marin can't cover anybody, he's just too slow. I hope we have somebody else in the pipeline to play that spot next year. Really need to upgrade our speed on defense.

Jackson needs to battle back harder for the ball. He would’ve gotten the penalty drawn if he did

Textbook PI. Worst non-call I’ve seen this year. It was an easy TD. He knew he got beat, so he tackled the WR before the ball got there (without ever looking back at all).

Top Bottom