***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Textbook PI. Worst non-call I’ve seen this year. It was an easy TD. He knew he got beat, so he tackled the WR before the ball got there (without ever looking back at all).
The ball landed before contact was made. Good no call. Would’ve been a horrible call. Jackson let himself get boxed out. Everything you said would’ve been true if he would’ve battled back to the ball, but he didn’t.

PBP guy sounds like a Nebraska fan calm down fella

Been an issue every game. This D just gives it up too easily.

So that's what a shift in momentum looks like:(

Offense has to put points on the board almost every drive for us to have a chance at the chair

Is it just me or are these announcers all hyping Nebraska. They just scored and the announcers go crazy for Martinez and when we scored it’s just bla

Anyone know the status of Jason Williamson from Owatonna? I know he had the knee injury last year, thought he was going to be a safety but is listed at his natural RB position. Has he played at all this year or is he still coming back from injury?

Well we are playing with a lot of people out. Personnel groupings are probably different. Subbing in and out is different. They’ve gotta figure it out but I get why it would be worse than usual today
It’s been that way all year. Has nothing to do with the players. We don’t have issues with guys lining up wrong. We have an issue with getting a play called. That is entirely a coaching problem. Sanford has been worse than KC in that regard.

It’s been that way all year. Has nothing to do with the players. We don’t have issues with guys lining up wrong. We have an issue with getting a play called. That is entirely a coaching problem. Sanford has been worse than KC in that regard.
Disagree
It’s been pretty much the same issue as last year

Top Bottom