***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Our OL is making me sick.
I guess the ref must havethought that after beating a double team and a hold to get a clear shot at the QB for a sack, the defensive lineman should be rewarded by not calling targetting.

The scary part is...we're still in this. The defense has stepped up. I don't think Mo is healthy and Tanner needs to grab a clipboard.
The odds are tremendously stacked against us. We are like 2-20 when trailing at the half & with this offense, I don't see it happening.

Gophers have 31 yards at halftime. A -7 in rushing. Nebraska knew exactly what we would do, stuffed it, and Morgan and coaches have no answer - and they won't put in Athan. Bowling Green revisited, ditto last year's and this year's Ill games. Plus Fleck has lost something like 40 games if trailing at halftime by 10 or more.

I didn’t say anything about me. Do you really think the coaches are playing Morgan even though they don’t think he’s the best option?
Doesn’t matter who the qb is, the line can’t block anyone. Another week where Fleck will say that he didn’t have them prepared today. Nebraska’s run and pass defense are some of the worst in the B1G. We’re making them look like it’s the 1980s again.

How are our future opponents doing? Wisconsin up 17-0 over ranked Maryland at halftime. Iowa up 17-3 over Purdue a minute before halftime. And …. Northwestern up 7-6 over tOSU with two minutes left in the half. Don’t even want to think about it. Tanner hasn’t thrown a TD since September an announcer said. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Doesn’t matter who the qb is, the line can’t block anyone. Another week where Fleck will say that he didn’t have them prepared today. Nebraska’s run and pass defense are some of the worst in the B1G. We’re making them look like it’s the 1980s again.
It matters. 2 is a statue. Any other coach in America we come out here with 8 I will be shocked if numb nuts does.

Gophers have 31 yards at halftime. A -7 in rushing. Nebraska knew exactly what we would do, stuffed it, and Morgan and coaches have no answer - and they won't put in Athan. Bowling Green revisited, ditto last year's and this year's Ill games. Plus Fleck has lost something like 40 games if trailing at halftime by 10 or more.

Nebraska's defense is ranked 115 against the run, 110 against the pass. 120 overall.

TM not to start 2nd half...medical tent per KFAN

It feels like a 24-0 game. A reminder that Nebraska is a terrible team.

Well, OK, let's see what Athan can do. My fear is that Fleck will even be less willing to pass the ball with Athan in there.

Let’s see if AK can move the ball against one of the worse defenses in the FBS.

If Neb scores one more time before we do, then I’m going to take a nap!

Runs have to be downhill!!! Too much stretch. Play bully ball....2 downhill runs were 9 yards in the first half!

Top Bottom