***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Need one yard. We have huge lineman. But lets not snap under center and push forward 3 feet. Lets do shotgun and run to the right into 3 unblocked defensive players.
Even Kirk Cousins can convert that.

Just absolute terrible coaching most coaches would use timeouts on this drive and try to score but.......... this guy nah. His mismanagement of in game is simply astounding. Why are we not using a timeout.
Can't use the timeouts that way. We need our timeouts to to punt properly.

This isn’t all on Tanner. But for me personally, if we are going to get beat, and it looks promising right now, I’d rather do so with AK8 getting experience. Playing Morgan isn’t helping us get any better.
I don’t disagree but at the same time it’s also easier for fans to say this. A coach has to manage a team so if they think Morgan gives them the best chance to win, then they’re probably going to play him. It isn’t always a great thing to start playing for next year if you’re not in a full rebuild.

He has a lot of company in the terrible receiver room. Any receivers in the portal have a great chance to start here next year.
We could entice them with the opportunity of 2-3 chances of catching a ball a game!

One really just needs to watch the first few plays of a Gopher game to know if the team will win or lose.

Did they average 5ypc or more across the first 5 carries? Win. No? Loss.

This is cowardice, you watch we will run it once and then go into the half on a knee.

Also just said that MSM is our best defensive player. What this tells me is that these guys haven't paid attention to the Gophers at all this year.
Interesting to see the contrast between the opinions of coaches and broadcasters and some posters here.

Neither is anyone else. Not many QBs will do well when they always have to pass in 3rd and long situations.

Again they’re begging us to pass on 1st and 2nd down. They’re not even going to nickel with 3 WRs on the field.

Sometimes benching the starting QB shakes up the team and gets there head out of their backsides.

Have the gophers ever come back from a ten point deficit? Yes. Not under PJ, but yes. One such comeback was against Nebraska in 2014. Huskers led 21-7 at halftime, but the Gophers came back to win. It can happen!

Does a mobile QB help to mount an offensive comeback? No real way to tell. But in the 2014 game, when the Gophers came back from a 14-point deficit, Mitch Leidner carried the ball 22 times for 111 yards (because Nebraska bottled up Cobb and Williams). We weren’t do damned predictable. Made the defense defend the run.

Get on the horn and call up ol Jer for some halftime advice Peej

Here’s come a knee from TM to end the half 🤦🏻‍♂️

Also just said that MSM is our best defensive player. What this tells me is that these guys haven't paid attention to the Gophers at all this year.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt crazy hearing that. Offenses literally target MSM in the passing game because of his lack of speed.

Morgan keeps stepping into the pocket like he still had last year's line.

What’s PJs record when down at half?

Top Bottom