***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ding ding ding. There are near-zero QBs in the country who would find success with what we're putting out there on offense. The only upgrade that would help significantly would be a QB who can scramble when WRs can't get open and the O-Line inevitably lets 3 guys through instantly.
Exactly and we have a QB that can do that. AK is a rookie but Tanner looks like a rookie right now.

Watching Northwestern, 6 wins is not a sure bet.
I predicted 2 wins out of the 3 upcoming games (Before Rutgers). Got ripped for it. I thought I was being pretty positive.

Wonder if PJ will just play MO to try to keep the streak alive if they’re down big in second half

Forget Plan B. Is there a Plan C? Call in a bomb threat to the stadium so they have to stop the game?

Anyone else finally realizing what I've been saying for years? PJ is a snake oil salesman.

I'm not to that point. But if someone hired him away, I'd get over it quickly
He's starting next season on the hot seat for me. If he doesn't make a bowl game in 23 then he's gone.

This team has fallen apart. From coaching to playing. Dropped passes, shit blocking, shit receiver play, shit play calling. Not excited about the future.

This might be the only team that makes Shitbraska look like a legitimate team.

I’ve said this after Purdue’s game, Illinois’ game and I’ll said it again now after Rutgers’ game

ILL - L ✔️
PSU - L ✔️
Rutgers - a toss up ✔️
Neb - L
NW - a toss up
Iowa - L
Wis - L

Has Vegas ever overestimated a Minnesota Sports team more than this one?

Minor miracle that we've gotten two stops in a row.

Morgan is rattled. Put in Athan and light a fire. Same old scheme: stuff Minnesota's run game and they can't pass their way out of a paper bag. Working nicely for the Huskers who are playing with more energy than all year, and with a back-up QB.
It's frustrating knowing there is zero chance PJ is even considering it

31 straight losses while behind by 10 at some point during the game.. never one a game trailing at half.. Outcoached by Nebraska.. when is it enough?
Fleck had a year but our ceiling really is 8 reglar wins with him as coach. 1 every 10 we will 10+

Amazes me how many people think this is on Tanner.
Right, but if we lose this game. I think the chirps are going to get louder to start him. I'm actually for it if we lose this one, just because I think it's will be a lost season(no way are we beating Wisky and Iowa like this) and Tanner isn't coming back, let's get the kid some experience.

It’s painfully obvious the talent level is the main issue.
I’m a PJ supporter, but I’m real concerned that in year 6 we are getting outplayed by a team like Nebraska, who is subpar at best, with no head coach. It’s either a lack of talent, very poor coaching or both. But like I said, in year 6 or whatever, this should be alarming to EVEYONE!! Fleck supporter or not.

Top Bottom