***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

It all starts up front. Our D line is awful and our O line is pedestrian. The new D line coach is no Chad Wilt. KC is just awful as O Coordinator and Tanner has regressed to a point where he cannot lead this team from having to come from behind. We will be lucky to make a bowl game this year. Hopefully the new guys coming up next year can improve this team.

NW is totally outplaying Ohio State right now. Just stopped Ohio State and 3rd snd 4th down and 2 at the NW 40. Wildcats with a great chance to build on that 7-0 lead.
Would be possibly the biggest upset in Big Ten history if it happened

He didn’t audible, he was calling the play coming in from the sideline
he switched it. Nebraska is playing mind games. They are backing off, we switch the play, then they come up with 8 and 9.

A stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glory, glory, hallelujah!

Honestly who would you want out of that receiver group if you are a Big Ten team? I only want the TE and the rest no way. I agree, get creative, figure some things out, but this group of pass catchers might be bottoms in the Big Ten.

Hopefully the D settles in. I still think they can get it done. Gotta score before half.

Rossi is making no adjustments.
He’s trying to keep his job…at Minnesota.

he switched it. Nebraska is playing mind games. They are backing off, we switch the play, then they come up with 8 and 9.
Right. Use your head as a QB and coaching staff. Every team since Purdue has done this. JUST EXPECT 8 every single play.

Ohio State actually has a QB that can come back from a deficit and win, unlike the Gophers.
If CJ Stroud was the Gophers QB he would find it challenging to score points quickly with this offensive scheme and personnel.

Right. Use your head as a QB and coaching staff. Every team since Purdue has done this. JUST EXPECT 8 every single play.
I think every defensive coordinator realizes youbwait until there's 5 seconds on the playclock, then switch. MN will have made their change based on where you were with 10 seconds left.

Just not gonna happen today. Things like that fumble, dropping passes, etc.. They are not ready to play. Too bad, I thought with their poor defense this would be an easy one.

Top Bottom