***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT NEBRASKA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Damn! Gotta have drama PJ! Fuck!

Awesome win!

Thank god.

Nebraska had a lot of work to do.....but Fleck's stupidity regarding his timeouts left the door open. That's just inexcusable.
I know much has been said about this timeout. Looks like it was a first down and it was. That is a given. He just allowed his players to regroup for a bit. I can't fault Fleck on this one.

Well hey....at least our fans will have something to bitch about since we didn't go for it on 4th down....they are only happy when they have something to complain about. ;)
You keep saying this. It’s not complaining, it’s being real and seeing what is happening with your eyes. Clearly, the “complainers”, as you state, were right about putting AK in. That’s just a fact.

It was absolutely the right call to punt. The D has been playing well, and the Neb Q is terrible.

How could they overturn the 1st down AND mark the ball 1/2 yard back? That's the question that needs to be asked.
Agreed. This isn't the NFL where QBs are much more competent. The caliber of player under center for Nebraska was pathetic. There was a very small chance that a Nebby QB could drive 90 yards.

I don’t understand how they overturn that but don’t reset clock or timeout
that. i agree that maybe he was short. I don’t agree with not resetting the rest. (or did they and I didnt see it)

Top Bottom