***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

The player getting the inbounds pass shuffled his feet, anyone see that? Not likely to be called but it was pretty obvious.

Ben says Curry is "day to day". Ben's been pretty honest about stuff up to now, I think this is coach speak.

Ben and company will surprise more teams this season ~ now praying Curry will be ok ~ my heart sank when he went down ~ did you see Battle pounding the floor knowing his teammate was hurt ~ imagine how he felt ~ proud of the way our young men hung with Michigan State # 10 in the country an eyelash away from a victory on the road....go Ben Johnson & company fill that barn with fan's screaming like crazy ~

Incredible effort. Izzo probably out coached by Ben. If it wasn’t for FT misses, we win.

Damn…have given MSU all they can handle twice now. Bet Izzo is glad to be done with Minnesota for the regular season. Great effort.

I would have played for the win. Maybe explain why Willis doubled when he did but it was a tough spot to do it from.

Fuck Izzo.

Any chance Parker Fox reconsiders things?

I doubt it. I mean, even if he comes back, our team still has depth issues and is not guaranteed to make the tourney. Hard to blame the kid for wanting to get two full seasons as a Gopher - his lifetime dream school.

Ben and company will surprise more teams this season ~ now praying Curry will be ok ~ my heart sank when he went down ~ did you see Battle pounding the floor knowing his teammate was hurt ~ imagine how he felt ~ proud of the way our young men hung with Michigan State # 10 in the country an eyelash away from a victory on the road....go Ben Johnson & company fill that barn with fan's screaming like crazy ~
I did see what I thought was Battle saying "Fuck" into his shirt. Could just be an emotional respense to any pain to his teammate, or maybe he saw/knows something more than we do.

But yeah, anything for Curry is just such an injustice. That man should achieve Sainthood, given his patience and humility based on attacks to body.

I doubt it. I mean, even if he comes back, our team still has depth issues and is not guaranteed to make the tourney. Hard to blame the kid for wanting to get two full seasons as a Gopher - his lifetime dream school.
No argument. But his potential impact this year this year just went up a lot.

No argument. But his potential impact this year this year just went up a lot.
May be too little too late. To come back to battle for a possible NCAA/NIT bid doesn't necessarily make sense for him OR the team long-term. Not like we think Fox is leaving early for the pros.

If we could have grabbed that lose ball it might have ended different. But we had to win the game and not go into O.T. We were gassed. Huge effort from such a small bench.
Would have been huge. 18 seconds left......tie game with the ball

May be too little too late. To come back to battle for a possible NCAA/NIT bid doesn't necessarily make sense for him OR the team long-term. Not like we think Fox is leaving early for the pros.
Or the NCAA may be 3 weeks away from declaring this season another "freebie". A lot of unknowns.

Sean Sutherlin left his man for the game winning lay up.

Man, I’m not usually someone to judge guys when they get hurt, but Gabe Brown looked like he blew out his whole leg by the way he acted when he hit the ground, and walked it off 5 seconds later
Low pain-threshold

With 18 seconds left in a tie game when you really need a stop, why wasn’t Daniels in the game? We got beat because they took it into the lane and dropped it off for a score over smaller defenders. If we had the ball, I could see staying with the small lineup, but all we needed was a stop.

interesting flagrant one call. I really don’t know if it’s a good or bad call. Thoughts?
When mugged on the basketball court, always keep extremities as low as possible so that the mugger doesn’t trip on his escape.

Top Bottom