***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Great effort to never give up. Rats though. Great play by Sparty.

Fuck. Just, Fuck! That pussy had some fluke piece of shit accidental shot and he walks off like he's worth a shit.

Would have never believed it that with 18.1 left we would be tied with a chance to win this game on the road.
It would’ve been unconventional, but I would’ve loved to play it like we were down 1.
Trap to get a steal, either give up a quick two and run to take the winning 3 or get a steal and play to win.

Hated the chances in overtime

Wish we would have had some size in there at the end. Hell of a game, incredible fight to hang around on the road against a very good team that was hitting tough shots.

That went better at the end than I expected and Gophers kept it very close. Congrats to this team and BJ, but the L always stings.

Hoping Curry gets better quickly. But still that weird sad feeling like when Ibrahim went out.

If we can play like we did tonight, we can win the next 3 games no doubt. Let's hope Daniels is up to starting. And more importantly, that Curry's injury isn't serious!

I honestly thought we would buckle when down 8-10 in the first half. Very proud of this team and the staff! Probably my 2nd favorite game we have played (behind Michigan) this year before Curry went down.

Any chance Parker Fox reconsiders things?

It would’ve been unconventional, but I would’ve loved to play it like we were down 1.
Trap to get a steal, either give up a quick two and run to take the winning 3 or get a steal and play to win.

Hated the chances in overtime
I was thinking they would try something like that or even foul Hoggard the moment he touches it to put him at the line for a 1 and 1. Then have a chance with the ball and at least 10 seconds left.

I was thinking they would try something like that or even foul Hoggard the moment he touches it to put him at the line for a 1 and 1. Then have a chance with the ball and at least 10 seconds left.
They really should have, given the odds of winning in OT were not good.

If we could have grabbed that lose ball it might have ended different. But we had to win the game and not go into O.T. We were gassed. Huge effort from such a small bench.

Top Bottom