***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Ben needs to start working Thiam into a Sutherlin’s minutes. The guy is 100% lost and if he can’t get to the rim he is basically useless on the floor. He needs a break and maybe he’ll come back stronger
I know he can't shoot 3's, but he needs to pull up and shoot a mid range jumper.

Keep hanging around, then J Battle and P Willis can take over in the last 4.

Grit, man. This team has got it. Might not win them this game....but they'll win a few that they are not expected to compete in.
This has been the most impressive showing that I’ve seen this year win or lose (I suppose if they get blown out maybe not)

Izzo looks like a butt hurt Bielma

Hauser the Marquette transfer? Where did his brother land?

Weird to see Izzo complaining. That is exceptionally rare.

One out of two from the free-throw line literally every trip. The free-throw discrepancy could very well be the thing the costs is this game.

Sutherlin can’t play right now. He’s mentally so far out of it.

Coaches just told him to foul? And that's the bonus...

*Correction 6th TF

Damn it boys, nice effort. They are in this and have every reason to win it. Make free throws and keep this intensity. They have a great shot at pulling this off.
Edit: Plus I'm wearing my black Minnesota hoodie.

That sequence was rough. Miss/blocked down low on offense, then a foul at mid court on the other end. Biiiiig negative swing there

Sutherlin is like a different player. Nearly unplayable other than for fouls. No offense. Daniels has surpassed him

Top Bottom