***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I somewhat agree with this. But I think part of it is preserving energy as well. Crashing the boards and then having to sprint back to play defense can drain lots of energy. For a team that typically only plays seven guys....it's tough to expect guys to keep that up all game.
Yeah that’s fair. I guess even if we’re not hard crashing the boards, just even being in position to grab long rebounds can steal 2-3 possessions a game

Feels like we're playing well on D and still might get blown out.

Bad time for a long run with no break.

Hope I'm wrong but over/under B10 wins is now at 5.

Happy we keep scrapping back. Some previous years' teams may have been on the way to the plane by now.

The 3 best teams in the league are Purdue, MSU and Illinois by far IMO. 3 of our first 6 are against them. Let's see how they do against Iowa and Penn State before panicking.
Nobody is going to panic over this game. In terms of roster we have no business playing in the same league as Sparty. It's been a good effort so far.

Honestly I think we need to use Curry more inside. Even if he shoots 35/40% that's about what we can hope for otherwise. Other guys aren't getting a lot of open shots.

Battle and Willis a combined 2/8 at the under 4 TO. Still in the game. Hopefully gophs heat up on O!

Sutherlin seems to be struggling lately.
I agree, He’s been careless with the ball and hasn’t looked very confident taking it to the basket. I think his defense has suffered too.

Curry has one ugly jump hook. Everything is good though when it goes in.

How that isn't a shooting foul....I have no idea.

Did anyone notice after the Curry bucket the Michigan State player inbounded the ball with one foot inbounds?

Poor Tom Izzo. That guy can't catch a break.

Nobody is going to panic over this game. In terms of roster we have no business playing in the same league as Sparty. It's been a good effort so far.
Mn is in the big 10. MSU is in the big 10. Play em every year. Roster is the roster.

Yes sir, an inbounds play and we score at the buzzer.

Top Bottom