***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

interesting flagrant one call. I really don’t know if it’s a good or bad call. Thoughts?

Willis has really impressed me this year. Seems steadier and overall much better than his previous stint. I think a lot of it is being put in positions to succeed by Johnson that Pitino didn’t put him in.

Good call. Initially the leg was up. Loewe kept the leg up and then extended it..

Need to step up the perimeter defense. Can’t give them those wide open looks!

We just cannot get a big stop. Love the offensive answers we’ve had, but they just hit shots every time we get close

Either way, its interesting how the announcers basically were talking like the game was over.
I don’t really listen to the announcers. When the kid is awake we watch on mute and have music playing. When he is sleeping I’m usually working so mostly ignore them.

Good call. Initially the leg was up. Loewe kept the leg up and then extended it..
So here’s my question though. How come they don’t stop the game to check Brad’s ball bangin for a flagrant 1 call, hmmm favoritism maybe……

2 nice defensive plays in a row by Willis and Sutherlin.

Ben needs to start working Thiam into a Sutherlin’s minutes. The guy is 100% lost and if he can’t get to the rim he is basically useless on the floor. He needs a break and maybe he’ll come back stronger

Grit, man. This team has got it. Might not win them this game....but they'll win a few that they are not expected to compete in.

Lol
2 nice defensive plays in a row by Willis and Sutherlin.
Ben needs to start working Thiam into a Sutherlin’s minutes. The guy is 100% lost and if he can’t get to the rim he is basically useless on the floor. He needs a break and maybe he’ll come back stronger
Literally right next to each other on the posts lol

Top Bottom