***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I agree, He’s been careless with the ball and hasn’t looked very confident taking it to the basket. I think his defense has suffered too.
When you’re a guard that can’t shoot, it’s a lot harder to get to the rim unless you’re more athletic than the other team. He was able to do it in non conference, gonna be harder in the big 10.

When you’re a guard that can’t shoot, it’s a lot harder to get to the rim unless you’re more athletic than the other team. He was able to do it in non conference, gonna be harder in the big 10.
He hurt his ankle a few games back. Doesn't look fully healed.

Sutherlin got a lot of his points in non-conf games by beating guys off the dribble and slashing to the basket.

But in the B1G, facing guys who are bigger and quicker, he's not finding those driving lanes and it looks like it's really thrown him off.

all things considered, I'll take 3 pts down at the half on the road.

Interesting to see Ramberg as the 1st guy off the bench. I think that was the "quick defensive hook" again. Johnson will pull guys if they're not playing defense.

Sutherlin got a lot of his points in non-conf games by beating guys off the dribble and slashing to the basket.

But in the B1G, facing guys who are bigger and quicker, he's not finding those driving lanes and it looks like it's really thrown him off.

all things considered, I'll take 3 pts down at the half on the road.

Interesting to see Ramberg as the 1st guy off the bench. I think that was the "quick defensive hook" again. Johnson will pull guys if they're not playing defense.
The same five guys have played 82% of the season.

Stephens has such good body control. Really good at getting clean looks up

I hope Hauser's knee is ok. Looks ike it so far.

Man, I’m not usually someone to judge guys when they get hurt, but Gabe Brown looked like he blew out his whole leg by the way he acted when he hit the ground, and walked it off 5 seconds later

Man, I’m not usually someone to judge guys when they get hurt, but Gabe Brown looked like he blew out his whole leg by the way he acted when he hit the ground, and walked it off 5 seconds later
Exactly. My comment was the same until he looked up nobody cared. Then he got up and continued.

Exactly. My comment was the same until he looked up nobody cared. Then he got up and continued.
Mimic their coach, moan like the world is ending then when they get no sympathy, they give up a walk away.

This group is fun to watch.

Think about the recruiting rankings difference between these two teams, then consider the score. Makes you wonder how this could be. Go gophers!

Top Bottom