***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I have a quandary. Do I miss part of the game for an pportunity to see and get a photo of me and the Stanley Cup? HELP
I would. I had a chance to see it in Hudson when Davis drewiskie won it with the kings. It was cool af

If we win the toss, we defer to the second half right? Let’s see our D shit them down first!

Poll questions:
Does the score allow Athan to play in mop up duty today?
Does Athan not play at all?
Does Athan throw the game winning touchdown pass?
Does Kramer run the wildcat?
Do we play three quarterbacks today?
If Mo normally gets a 100 yards in the first half...does he play four quarters today and surpass 200 yards rushing?
We blowing em out or winning in a nail biter?

Poll questions:
Does the score allow Athan to play in mop up duty today?
Does Athan not play at all?
Does Athan throw the game winning touchdown pass?
Does Kramer run the wildcat?
Do we play three quarterbacks today?
If Mo normally gets a 100 yards in the first half...does he play four quarters today and surpass 200 yards rushing?
We blowing em out or winning in a nail biter?
No - Does the score allow Athan to play in mop up duty today?
No (double negative, no he does not play today) - Does Athan not play at all?
No - Does Athan throw the game winning touchdown pass?
Yes - Does Kramer run the wildcat?
No - Do we play three quarterbacks today?
Yes - -If Mo normally gets a 100 yards in the first half...does he play four quarters today and surpass 200 yards rushing?
Win 35 to 17 - We blowing em out or winning in a nail biter?

Poll questions:
Does the score allow Athan to play in mop up duty today? No
Does Athan not play at all? No
Does Athan throw the game winning touchdown pass? No
Does Kramer run the wildcat? No
Do we play three quarterbacks today? No
If Mo normally gets a 100 yards in the first half...does he play four quarters today and surpass 200 yards rushing? Yes
We blowing em out or winning in a nail biter? Nail biter

I have a quandary. Do I miss part of the game for an pportunity to see and get a photo of me and the Stanley Cup? HELP
Since it is now Gopher football season, who is Stanley and why is his nut cup having photo sessions?

Joking of course. I'd take off a half of football and go for the once in a lifetime pic.

I fear a slow start when our guys get punched in the mouth by a legit B1G team for the first time in a long time, but then we find our footing and if we win the tiurnover battle we will be fine.
Lifer, huh?

Mo was just mentioned in Heisman talk on ESPN College Gameday. Saw it live, don't have the clip.

Gophers(-3) v. MSU is also on Bear's Big Board (of three games.....). He already took Iowa (-8) over Rutgers.

This will be a telling game.

(1) The Gophers will be able to simply roll over about half of their Big Ten opponents.

(2) This is likely not one of those games.

(3) Gophers will need to pass in order to: (i) take advantage of Spartans' defensive weakness - their secondary; and (ii) compliment the run and open it up a bit.

(4) Tanner, as a passer, is accurate and has great touch. PRE-SNAP reads are spot-on. POST-SNAP reads are still unproven.

(5) If Kirk can give him an effective system like 2019 that does not require much in the way of POST-SNAP reads, then the Gophers will have high-end success all year long.

(6) Can the defensive front hold-up against the run?

Break out the booze. Gonna be fun!

Talking about the game on CGD right now.

Bear picked MSU. But he's also an idiot.

So I heard Reed is game time decision?

Top Bottom