***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN STATE BIG TEN OPENER IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

So I heard Reed is game time decision?
According to another thread it sounds like he is going to try and play. Will be interesting to see if he can go or not.

According to another thread it sounds like he is going to try and play. Will be interesting to see if he can go or not.
Yep. The locals are hoping that he is actually held out another week. Their wish is that he dresses out, goes through warm-ups, but the rest of the WR squad is competent enough that he doesn't need to go out.

Giving them credit for the thought, it will be interesting to see if he sees the field at the start. Might be an indication of the Sparty's respect for our D and not wanting to take any chances.

Why wouldn't I watch College Gameday?

I don’t know, maybe to preserve your intelligence? Maybe to not endorse an entity that is anti BIG? Maybe because there’s actually good college football programming available elsewhere?

I don’t know, maybe to preserve your intelligence? Maybe to not endorse an entity that is anti BIG? Maybe because there’s actually good college football programming available elsewhere?

lol. What pregame show is better than Gameday? Don't say the Fox pregame....because it isn't.

Here's the MSU Football Network kickoff show...

This is a big one for both programs. Fantastic...

lol. What pregame show is better than Gameday? Don't say the Fox pregame....because it isn't.

I’m not even talking about pregame shows. Gameday is arguably one of the worst programs on television today. The guests, analysts, agendas, and storylines are so pathetic it makes the viewer physically ill. And dumber. I watched it five years ago and then tried a crossword puzzle. My IQ had dropped by 75 points.

It is going to be a dogfight for the Gophers this season, more so than we imagine. Nothing is given. Everything will be earned.

This is a great Gopher squad.

Ugh. Let's not run parallel to the line.

Top Bottom