***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Does Payne only dunk? He is wide open from the elbow
Payne and Ola Joseph need to learn to hit 10-15 footers, other teams just lay off them. They'll be getting those shots the next three years.

Their chance to win was to maintain/build on the lead. Letting Michigan come back and tie ended any chance to win.
How did going in at halftime tied end any chance to win the game?

Their chance to win was to maintain/build on the lead. Letting Michigan come back and tie ended any chance to win.

Probably, but the defense pretty much maintained after Garcia went out in the first half and that helped keep it close at least given the complete incompetence on offense once he left.

I haven't watched Michigan much this year but I can see why they've lost so many games. If we had a couple of more reliable players on the offensive end this wouldn't be a particularly surprising victory.

Sometimes our shots look like we're just launching hand grenades at the basket.
Even the guys who are supposed to be good shooters (Battle, Garcia) just look like they're throwing shots up out of desperation -- no flow, no rhythm, no purpose.

I can’t believe that Garcia is 6 11. He gets so many shots blocked.

Samuels…

giphy.gif

Can't see what happened to Garcia there. Thought it was a Wisconsin step-under but it doesn't look like it.

Garcia hits the deck. Injured foot? It didn’t look like he landed in other guys foot.

Flop or change. It’s gotta be one or the other. Pisses me off more that they didn’t make a call. It was probably a flop given he was buried under the hoop.

The lack of open shots will continue to be concerning.

I really thought the Gophers would try to push pace defensively and turn that into offense on the other end. Through 1 1/2 years it hasn’t happened.

What just happened there- did McDaniel get under Garcia's foot or trip him in some way?

Top Bottom