***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

big10guy

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the Gophers offensive philosophy is? What are they trying to accomplish? They just seem like they run around with no purpose and wait for someone to jack up a bomb. And all too often we have 4 guys on the floor who can't shoot - or don't want to.

XMan

Reaction score
Finally called the charge. Michigan has been doing the push off quite a bit.

XMan

Reaction score
Yeah that is right call. Slipped

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Not from what I can see, but TV is not the best angle. I assume Marcus might be there in person.

There were two angles where you can clearly see Garcia landed on the floor. The Michigan defender stood there with his hand up. Garcia didn't hurt his ankle until he stepped further away from the defender with no one else around.

Last edited:

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
There were plenty of angles. The Michigan defender stood there with his hand up. Garcia didn't hurt his ankle until he stepped further away from the defender with no one else around.
This is what I saw too. Garcia doesn't even fall until the MI guy is past him.

I thought it was a flop but he does seem to be limping so maybe he turned his ankle?

kg21

Reaction score
What the hell is an offensive foul on Dickerson?
A Nebraska guy did the same thing at a key point in the game, and I said he dipped his head and just charged into him.

I was told our guy wasn't set. Well, neither was Garcia.

MonikerSchmoniker45

Reaction score
A Nebraska guy did the same thing at a key point in the game, and I said he dipped his head and just charged into him.

I was told our guy wasn't set. Well, neither was Garcia.
You don't have to be set if they lead with an elbow

bc2211

Reaction score
Welp, refs changed the way the call the game against Dickensin.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
This is what I saw too. Garcia doesn't even fall until the MI guy is past him.

I thought it was a flop but he does seem to be limping so maybe he turned his ankle?

The only thing I can think of that he was upset about is that there was something on the floor. There was no one around him when he rolled his ankle.

VanillaThunder

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the Gophers offensive philosophy is? What are they trying to accomplish? They just seem like they run around with no purpose and wait for someone to jack up a bomb. And all too often we have 4 guys on the floor who can't shoot - or don't want to.
Occasional high-low action. On the rare occasion we do have a hard, open cut or roll to basket, they seldom look and make the pass. Too much of 4-5 bricklayers standing around the arc. We only have 1-2 guys that can hit the 3 anyway.

Top Bottom