***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD TWAS NIGHT BEFORE XMAS THEME!!!***

They are basically that mid major who has all seniors and gives everyone a game despite being small. Enjoyable to watch and I was wrong on this team. Way better than I expected—even if they don’t have a sterling B1G record.

Honestly, we are looking a little scary. Like a team that will never go down easy. We got just enough talent to catch really good teams if they are sleeping. You can't ask for more than that with the talent we have.

Or maybe we underestimated the amount of talent on this team. Battle and Willis both look like all Big-Ten type players. I don't know what happened to Curry....but he's been nothing short of solid this year. The rest of the guys getting minutes are all good too.

2nd half stats so far

Game Stats
Minnesota
Michigan
Points2814
FG12-186-15
FG%66.740.0
3P4-81-6
3P%50.016.7
FT0-21-3
FT%0.033.3
Rebounds116
Offensive Rebounds10
Defensive Rebounds106

So happy with this team. Just playing tough smart basketball. Love it. Johnson is really earning his stripes. Very impressive all around.

Or maybe we underestimated the amount of talent on this team. Battle and Willis both look like all Big-Ten type players. I don't know what happened to Curry....but he's been nothing short of solid this year. The rest of the guys getting minutes are all good too.
Battle can be an All B10 performer before he’s done

Top Bottom