***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT MICHIGAN IN-GAME THREAD TWAS NIGHT BEFORE XMAS THEME!!!***

Total Stats​

Team Stats
Game Stats
Minnesota
Michigan
Points3236
FG13-3215-29
FG%40.651.7
3P2-81-8
3P%25.012.5
FT4-45-8
FT%100.062.5
Rebounds1122
Offensive Rebounds47
Defensive Rebounds715
Ties66
Lead Changes77
Time with Lead3:3311:40
Lead % of Game17.858.3
Last Lead30-28
Last Lead: Time2:03 (1st)
Largest Lead36
Largest Lead: Score5-213-7
Largest Lead: Time18:32 (1st)14:05 (1st)
Assists18
Turnovers04
Bench Points22
Blocks12
Fastbreak Points20
Steals10
Points off Turnovers60
Points in the Paint1420
Second Chance Points48
Personal Fouls75
Technical Fouls00
Possessions2929
ST0:000:00

So far it looks like I've over rated Mich and under rated the Gophers. Hope Gopher players don't wear down and the 2nd half is as exciting as the first.

He’s no Julie Pearl
Julius Louis Perlt (1903 - 1991) Know that perhaps you were probably kidding on his name. On another note, only down four on the road. I wasn't sure what to expect. Hopefully a solid 2nd half.

Julius Louis Perlt (1903 - 1991) Know that perhaps you were probably kidding on his name. On another note, only down four on the road. I wasn't sure what to expect. Hopefully a solid 2nd half.
Sorry. Spell checked.

It looks like the rebounding disparity will be a constant. By design it seems. And that's fine as long as it tranlates into good defense on the other end. Really would like to not give up the offensive rebounds, but their dscipline and defense are doing quite well.

It looks like the rebounding disparity will be a constant. By design it seems. And that's fine as long as it tranlates into good defense on the other end. Really would like to not give up the offensive rebounds, but their dscipline and defense are doing quite well.

Don't understand why folks keep saying that we are going to be outrebounded "by design". We are going to continue to be outrebounded because we lack the size to compete for rebounds.

1 assist in the first half, offense isn’t sustainable unless we get better ball movement. Playing solid defense, gonna be a good one.
Good observation. Gotta see more ball movement. Lots of 1v1 in that half. Hopefully see more open looks in half 2

Curry is that dude who has played more pickup hoops than anyone and just out basketballs you at times. The set shot on one end then a textbook box out so his teammate can get the board on the other.

Don't understand why folks keep saying that we are going to be outrebounded "by design". We are going to continue to be outrebounded because we lack the size to compete for rebounds.
That's kind of what I was trying to get at, but didn't say it well. It is the size that is getting the boys back for defense instead of trying for rebounds when they aren't big enough to get them. Not that they are trying not to rebund, just realizing the size difference and making the correct strategy.

Top Bottom